Pages

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Day 41

February 10th, Friday - After watching Anchorman with Greg in the evening, we proceeded to stay up till 3am singing as he played ukelele, learning 'Afternoon Delight' (due to Ron Burgundy) and other classics. Two grown men. Singing 'Afternoon Delight'. On a ukelele. At 3am. On a Friday night. We are some damn cool kids (and I won't hear a word said otherwise....).

Film 90 - Rushmore
I enjoy Wes Anderson, I find his quirky ways endearing (by just the right amount) and his films are always entertaining. But after finally watching Rushmore for the first time I can happily say this is my favourite. Not just because of the brilliant performances, but because this is the first I've seen with real heart to it. The end dance/song - just sublime. "Tell that stupid Mick he just made my list of things to do today"


Film 89 - Anchorman
What really needs to be said??? "60% of the time, it works Everytime."

No comments:

Post a Comment