Pages

Thursday 2 February 2012

Day 24


January 24th, Tuesday - Our trip to Iceland began with me breaking a tooth in the airport. On a soft mint. Yes, a soft mint, which surely means my teeth are softer than a soft mint. Think about the science...

Anyways, Reykjavic in the eve is pretty damn cool as its fairly quiet and relaxed (coming from London remember). This may be because they're currently experiencing their worst winter in years and there's a foot and a half of snow. Actually awesome.

Wading through the snow in search of food I forgo looking at the map and instead aim to head to the largest landmark in the city. Vicki debates my choice and our general meandering through quiet streets and eventually she wins and I use the map. We find food MUCH quicker. It's by all accounts the worlds best fish and chips (according to Vicki, I'm not allowed to judge this one....).

No comments:

Post a Comment