Pages

Monday 13 February 2012

Day 37

February 6th, Monday - No, thats not me. Today Greg was Ill so spent the day on the sofa. Because I'm a good friend (and not at all lazy and looking for ways to procrastinate) I pulled up a chair and watched films with him, making him tea at intervals. Like Florence Nightingale. With a beard. And none of the helping.

Film 92 - Enchanted
We love Amy Adams. Seriously, who doesn't? Her effortless charm helps make this such a likeable film and its about as Meta as Disney gets. Also, James Marsden makes a brilliant dimwitted prince. How often do we get to say that?

Film 91 - Jennifers Body
Hmmm, I know, I know. Its quite a fun film in places and I like Amanda Seyfried, who has some great moments in this, but I expected a tighter script from Diablo Cody off the back of Juno, and lets be fair, its no Heathers or Teeth. But it was £2...

No comments:

Post a Comment