Pages

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Day 40

February 9th, Thursday - Tonight I went for drinks with my new agency, Sara Putt Associates. They do a casual drinks and networking style evening most months (So I've been told) and tonight was an introductory one for myself and the rest of the new Art Dept Assistants.

I think I've mentioned already, I freak out meeting new people. I'm very nervous. I hardly know anyone. Its a veritable Lions Den and I'm liable to make a tit of myself. This pic is what my brain's thinking as I head in...

But ooooh, Nametags! That helps. As does free beer (which tastes better than paid-for beer). And thankfully everyone I meet is lovely and friendly and I dont think I said anything too incriminating... Or dumb... So, thats a plus! Look forward to the next one.

What, did you just want me to draw people standing around drinking beer?? Pshhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment