Pages

Monday 6 February 2012

Day 31

January 31st, Tuesday - I had hoped for this to be a happier picture. Until 9.42pm it was.

If you don't know, I'm a Coventry City fan. If you also don't know - and unless you're a Cov fan, or associated with one, you probably won't - It's been a rough, dark season. A rough decade in fact. But this season has been especially hard and luck has abandoned us all season. As has an away win. So far....

As of 9.42, at 87 minutes I was ready to draw a picture of me celebrating a 1-0 win away at Blackpool, as I listened to the commentary on the radio/laptop (cheering the boys on the best my money will allow....).

As of 9.46, we were 2-1 down in injury time, Leaving us bottom of the table. Football is a cruel, crushing mistress.

This is surely Coventry City's Darkest Timeline...

January Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment