Pages

Saturday 11 February 2012

Day 35

February 4th, Saturday - Today I started trying to paint. I say tried to paint as I haven't had much practice before with Oils and thought I was better at them than I actually am. I'm sure it'll get better and I'll find the right way but at the moment, its a bit of a fail. Even worse, I've chosen a massive canvas, so have lots to paint. LOTS. Balls.


Film 93 - Alice in Wonderland 
I had planned to have a Saturday morning cartoon fest, but only managed the 1951 Disney Alice in Wonderland. It was great, but not as much as I'd remembered. I love Alices Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass, but they're just so hard to get right. Still, the Cheshire Cat rocks. And the 'making of' feature is a fascinating insight into Lewis Carroll (Charles Dodgson). So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment