Pages

Monday 9 January 2012

Day 6

Jan 6th, Friday - An old skool reunion at the lovely Goat Tavern as Uni friends Owz and Nikki are currently back from Oz to say hi and celebrate (bumdabumbah *drumroll....) their recent engagement! Woop!! Congrats again! This prompted a tempting offer to come to Australia for the Wedding in August. We also had the joyous company of several other lovely Newportians (I don't want to insult them, they're not actually from Newport... Well, one of them is....)

Oh, and the cork hat has been added for extra Aussie effect. I dont even know if Nikki owns one. She should. I would if I lived there....

On a completely unrelated note, if you would like to fund this blog to help cover costs for pencils, internet, planeticketscoughcough, coffee, then just drop me an email at Jay@triptoozplease.co.uk....


No comments:

Post a Comment