Pages

Sunday 29 January 2012

Day 22



January 22nd, Sunday - With holiday just a couple of days away, today was the time for some last minute holiday shopping, including those much needed items; Thermal trousers/pants (which in hindsight I can say were WAY more vital in the chilly conditions than I thought they'd be!!) as I only had Jeans for the snow, and, as seen above, a quick stop off to pick up a useful guidebook (we ended up using this a lot, the big tourists that we were...)

Also, I am a big faffer. Which means even though we quickly found a good, simple and cheap guidebook, I wanted to look through the other books to compare and contrast. Faff. As Dill said "Ok, you can read it at home, lets go..." Also also, Vicki looks perturbed here - she wasn't. I just drew her like that....

No comments:

Post a Comment