Pages

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Day 15



Jan 15th, Sunday -  Helping out my lovely friend - and sometimes boss - Beck with some set dressing over in East London. And some ‘Light carpentry’ as she put it. 

It was very light, some drilling, some sawing, yadda yadda (but no, not both at the same time). But I've realised that I'm a bit clumsy. So no matter what job I'm doing, I always end up drawing blood. I don't really know how or why, just don't ask me to use a scalpel for anything....

Today I had a joyous blood blister after trapping my finger in my Leatherman. I then, as it swelled up and realising that I had no pins about, had to use said Leatherman to cut into the blister and pop it. With the saw blade. I am a health and safety nightmare.

So yeah, the spots of blood dressed around that set are real. I'm all for authenticity....

No comments:

Post a Comment