Pages

Sunday 8 January 2012

100 Films

I'm dragging behind again already, I know! I have pictures to update and so all three should appear by the end of the day tomorrow!

On another note, part of my '30 by 30' list involves the movies I own. I watch a lot of films. Oh yes. Not as many as I should though. I also own a lot of DVDs and Blurays and when I buy them and add them to the shelves they stay 'pulled out' until they've been watched (even if I've seen the film before). They then get 'pushed in'. A lot of us do this. Anyway, I currently have 143 films pulled out.

143. Yup. Balls. Anyway, one of the '30 by 30' involves 'pushing in' 100 films this year. I may forget so I'm gonna use this blog to keep track. The picture for the day I push in the 100th may be me doing a little jig.

Anyways, Thursday 5th - Film 100 (to countdown) was..... Junebug, A wonderful dramedy starring Amy Adams. She makes any film charming. And it was. And very funny. And its probably dirt cheap if you haven't seen it.


No comments:

Post a Comment