Pages

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Day 61

March 1st, Thursday - MARCH!!! Another month down. I had the day off before work and decided to go walk around London (looking for presents for the weekend). I made a grevious error. As you may have seen earlier in this blog, my almost 30 year old body is starting to fail me. Curse you Old Father Time. So after walking around a lot of London, for about 7 hours, my knee started to give out again. I then went to work, De-rigging, which meant carrying a bloody load of flats and heavy furniture into a van. Knee was agony, so I favoured the other leg while climbing up and down the tail-lift. Regretful decision.

The next day I could hardly walk on the other leg. Shin splints. So two legs down. Almost 30 Jay out. In hindsight, I should have paid for the tube...

I did walk past Danny Wallace on my travels, but he was too engrossed in his phone and I didnt want to stop him and plead him to carry me...

No comments:

Post a Comment