Pages

Friday 16 March 2012

Day 58

February 27th, Monday -This is me working. No, really. Here I am researching and applying for jobs. Just because I'm chilling on the sofa enjoying a coffee, doesn't mean I'm not fully on it.... Though I look like this at other times too, so I can understand your confusion and suspicion...

On an unrelated note - Suspicion is a funny word isn't it? I'm typing it and it looks wrong. Even more so when I say it a few times. Suspicion. Suspicion..... Suspicion....

Film 88 - The City of Lost Children
Finally got around to watching this! I'm a big fan of Jeunet and Caro's work - their off the wall creativity and visual style - so I'm always suprised I haven't watched this sooner. Odd story, lavish design and barmy performances all make for a wonderful film. And Perlman. Just put him in everything. Oh wait, he already is?? Huh, fine by me...

No comments:

Post a Comment