Pages

Thursday 28 June 2012

Day 74

March 14th, Wednesday - Yes, this is me reading. A book. I do read, oh yes, actual words. With no pictures or anything! I've been blitzing through A Game of Thrones, the first book in the 'A Song of Ice and Fire' series by George R. R. Martin - mostly because I loved the first series of the recent HBO adaptation and in anticipation of the new series about to air soon. Blitzing for me, that is. I still read relatively slowly. To put in perspective, last year, I potentially read 100 pages of an actual novel (I read scripts for work, and graphic novels, and you know, written print of some form....) - This is my second book this year and I'm already 500 pages into it. That's 5 years of reading right there. I know what you're thinking; I'm like some kind of futuristic reading machine, sent back to the past to consume books and preserve knowledge for future generations. That was what you were thinking, right??? RIGHT?????!

No comments:

Post a Comment