Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Day 73

March 13th, Tuesday - Finally! You knew it was only so long before I jumped on the bandwagon, so here you go - 3D!! My blog in 3D*! Not two, but three whole damn dimensions!! It's the future! It'll stop war and cure cancer!! or so I'm led to believe....

If you know me, you know I hate 3D. I work in the film industry and I hate 3D. Its a fad and it WILL die out. I'm not an idiot, I can watch a 2D film and still understand perspective, I dont need to spend an extra £2 to wear glasses OVER my glasses to see a slight shift in perspective planes. I just don't. I have yet to really see a film where the 3D brings enough extra to a movie to justify its inclusion. Just stop now. Stop.

So yeah, today we saw John Carter. In 3D. Its only ok. And the 3D? It does nothing... but then, you already knew that....

*3D Blog requires glasses, which can be bought from me, for £2.40....

No comments:

Post a Comment